Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday- it's back!!

YAY it's back! Not Me Monday! What exactly is Not Me Monday? Well it's where I share with you all the things I most certainly did not do this week. Hop on over to Mckmama's blog and check out what others are not doing as well!


  • I did not sleep until 9:30 on Saturday only to lay around in bed all morning AND take a nap. I did not then finally get out of bed at 3:30 that afternoon. Nope, that would most certainly be too lazy of me!
  • I did not have the chance to get lots of cuddles and wrestling time with my two adorable kids all morning on Saturday because I did not stay in bed so long. I also did not get to take that glorious nap snuggled up to my sweet little girl- nope, not me!
  • I did not decide to post a ton of new pictures on my blog to make up for not posting any new updates for nearly 3 weeks. Nope, that would be neglecting my blog which I most certainly would not do.
  • I was not overjoyed when I heard the news that MckMama would be heading home with Stellan to be reunited with her family as Stellan was discharged from the hospital. Nope, it would be silly of me to be so excited for something that happened to someone I don't know in real life at all.
  • I also did not spend way too much time this week reading blogs of other sick little babies that I do not know if real life at all and crying and praying that they would be healed. Nope, I have better things to do.

Ok, so there is what I did not do this week. What about you? Head on over to Mckmama's blog and see what others did not do this week!!

No comments: