Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday! What exactly is Not Me Monday? Well it's where I share with you all the things I most certainly did not do this week. Hop on over to Mckmama's blog and check out what others are not doing as well!



    • I did not get the opportunity to share about Jesus with a bunch of 2, 3 and 4 year olds through song and dance and some pretty cool puppet skits during our vacation bible school at church this week.
    • I did not have a blast doing it and am not so thankful that I get to take part in such a ministry!
    • I did not not bath my kids all week long because we went straight from work to VBS and got home so late that I just put them to bed each night- that would be just so gross!!
    • Adalyn is not transistioning to the 2 year old classroom at daycare. She is not growing up that fast. I am not completely sad about that but happy all at the same time.

    Go over to Mckmama's blog and share what you have not done this week as well!!

No comments: