Friday, December 18, 2009

Potty Training

We have been working on potty training with Adalyn. I was really beginning to think that she was ready when any time she was naked (getting ready for a bath or during diaper changes) and she had to go she would cry and say she had to go. She wouldn't just pee so I thought she might be ready. So, one Saturday I decided to let her run around without pants to see how she did, she did great! She told me every time she needed to go and there were no accidents. So I decided to take the next step...





How cute is she in those big girl panties???? So we went and bought some Elmo and Princess panties and tried to let her run around in those. I put her in them and sat her on my bed to explain that she was to let me know when she had to go so we could do on the potty. She then informs me that she peed... on my bed... great start! Let's just say the panties were not a huge success. We will take baby steps and keep trudging on. I think I'll try the nakey thing again to see how that goes.

All that potty training is tiring though and Adalyn and Daddy fell asleep on the couch together. How sweet is that? :)


No comments: