Monday, January 19, 2009

Not me Monday...

It's Monday again which means it's time for Mckmama's blog carnival where I tell you all about the things I most certainly did not do this week. Hop on over to Mckmama's blog and check out what others are not doing as well!








  • I did not have surgery last week so I did not have to stay home for 3 whole days from work. I also did not get really bored while being home alone because any sane person that has small children would probably enjoy the alone time, but not me, oh no!

  • I did not almost cry when Adalyn was begging me to pick her up and I couldn't because I didn't want to push myself too hard the day after my surgery.

  • I was not completely grateful for my husband this week when he took on all the household chores so I could rest and take care of myself.

  • I was not completely happy when we found out that Adalyn would NOT need tubes in her ears. I was not also happy that she was given medicine for allergies and after only one dose her runny nose had already stop running.

So now check out Mckmama's blog and see what other people have not done this week!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. I bet you must have felt bad about not being able to pick the kid up. but you just got out of hospital