Monday, February 9, 2009

Not me Monday...

It's Monday again which means it's time for Mckmama's blog carnival where I tell you all about the things I most certainly did not do this week. Hop on over to Mckmama's blog and check out what others are not doing as well!




  • This week I most certainly did not forget to give Adalyn her medicine 2 nights in a row and then have to wipe her poor little nose non-stop because of it. Poor baby :(
  • I also did not have the opportunity to go to a retreat at church and I did not absolutely LOVE the experience and I most certainly will not do it again!!
  • I also did not neglect my blog in favor of spending some quality time with my family. I will not rectify that by tomorrow evening!! Circus pictures are coming... I promise.
  • I am not totally missing Eric while he is out of town and I certainly can wait till Wednesday till he returns- I mean it's only 3 days.... right?

So that's what I did not do this week, what about you? Check out Mckmama's blog and see what other's have not done this week as well!

No comments: