Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's Monday again which means it's time for Mckmama's blog carnival where I tell you all about the things I most certainly did not do this week. Hop on over to Mckmama's blog and check out what others are not doing as well!





  • This week I did not have to go to the surgery center twice to take family members for surgery. Adalyn did not have tubes put in her ears on Wednesday and Eric did not have his shoulder scoped on Friday! Whew, that would be just too much medical stuff in one week if it had indeed happened.
  • Ethan did not tell me this morning after he had been woken up several times that he "needed to let his head wake-up" and that was why he wasn't yet out of bed. That would be too funny!
  • I did not start reading "Gone With the Wind" this week because I had never read it before. Everyone has already read that by this point in their lives, right?
  • I did not decide to participate in Not Me Monday just because I saw that Mckmama had not yet posted hers and I might actually get a chance to be in the top 10 this week if I had it already done!!!

Your turn- what did you not do this week?

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday.

maybe its because I am a man but I can't stand gone with the wind but I do hope you are enjoying the book