Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow... Long time, No Blog...

I would like to apologize for my extended (over a month!) absence. I hope that my 2 readers are not overly upset with me {wink} What can I say, I have been busy with 2 little ones and well, one big one!! It seems that we have been on the go so much lately, what with t-ball and softball and other activities we have really ended the summer with a bang! Yes, I said it, ended summer :( As I look out my window at the rain and gloom, watching leaves falling from the trees and sit here wishing my fireplace were burning and I had a cup of hot chocolate to curl up with I realize that summer is indeed gone *sigh* It went to fast but we did enjoy. The good news, for those 2 people that read my blog, is that now that summer is gone, I should be more available to keep you updated on our overly exciting lives! I know, I know, don't let the excitement get the best of you.

And just to leave your mouths watering, here are some pictures from over the summer of those adorable little ones that have I been keeping me away from you all, you know, those 2 readers I have!! He He I'll share stories soon of our adventures along with more pictures!





Until later, sweet friends...

1 comment:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

Great to hear from you again!!! Love the pics. I haven't blogged in a long time either...I need to get back in the game soon! :)

Hope you're well!